Hornbill Festival and Dzukou Valley
The Hornbill Festival is a celebration held every year from 1st to 10th December, in Nagaland, Northeast India. It is also called the ‘Festival of Festivals’.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
After your arrival at Dimapur start your journey to Kohima via shared cabs – 4 Hours Average. Kohima to Viswema buy another cab. Lunch at Viswema. Vehicle will drop everyone at last motorable point in Viswema. Trekking for 3 hours to reach the camping destination. Take rest and dinner.
Explore the valley
Morning breakfast and then go to explore the beauty of the valley. Bath at natural stream. Lunch and dinner from us. Night stay in the camping
Dzukou Valley to Hornbil Festival
Morning trek back to the last motor-able point. Lunch at Viswema or Kohima and then start journey to Hornbill Festival. Overnight stay at camp.
- Two Days Dzukou valley trekking and Camping. Dinner and Lunch included.
- 3 Days Camping for Hornbill Festival.
- Breakfast and dinner everyday (There will be many local food stalls hence go and experiment your taste bud, alternatively you can pre-book Lunch from us). For dinner we serve north east Indian cuisines and also north Indian foods. There is option for on demand menu.
- Accommodation- twin-sharing in a spacious light & rainproof tents.
- Pillow, sleeping bag and solar lamp.
- Clean toilets & washroom.
- Charging point at designated location.
- Travel assistance and advice before, during and after your stay
- Recreational games
- All taxes and government fees
- Air tickets
- Food & beverages except the ones mentioned in inclusions
- Travel Insurance
- Incidental costs due to mishap or accidents or delayed flights etc.
- Any entry fees or camera fees not mentioned in inclusions
- Tips to local helpers, guides, drivers etc.
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned explicitly in inclusions
No Details Found