Visitors are required to obtain entry permits.(by producing above mentioned documents)
- The safari booking process are governed by the rules made by the forest department of the Kaziranga National Park.
- Jeep Safari is allowed in two shifts: one in the morning and one in the evening.
- Elephant Safari is also allowed in two shifts but both in the morning time only.
- Entry permit once issued can not be cancelled or transferred.
- Only registered guides can join your excursions, please do not try to change the guide or naturalist.
- Entry to the National Park is strictly prohibited after sunset.
- While doing jeep safari do not get down from the vehicle, it is not allowed.
- Avoid carrying pets while you on a holiday tour as no pets can be taken inside the Kaziranga Park.
All visitors to the Kaziranga Wildlife Sanctury are abide by the rules and regulations of wildlife protection act. So please co-operate.