Please read our terms & conditions carefully before placing any bookings –
1. Tour Operator from Kaziranga Adventures is only responsible for booking the safari and collecting the payment from tourist. Also he will provide the payment receipt at the time of payment/arrival.
2. The above rates may change without any prior notice.
3. Red dress is not allowed inside the Park. It is recommended to wear olive green or any other forest suitable colour during the safari. Bright colours not allowed.
4. Plastic bags and carrying food inside the Park is not allowed. Luggage not allowed inside the Park.
5. The visitor are requested to carry their address / identity proof in Kaziranga. If required.
6. Camera charges will be extra.
7. Hotel pickup and drop service will charge extra if the the hotel is out of tourism complex.
8. We are not responsible in any delay or technical problems while collecting the entry pass from the Government Ticket Counter.
9. Safari inside the National Park may close due to census or road construction without any prior notice from the Forest Authority.
10. Elephant safari seat, time and zone will be confirmed one day earlier in the evening after 7 pm only.
11. Elephant safari seats are booked subject to availability. Refund if seats are not available.
12. In the above booking no accommodation, food and outstation transfer is included.
Cancellation & refund policy –
- For cancellations done before 21 days or more of arrival – 0% cancellation fees of the Tour / Safari cost apply.
- For cancellations done between 20 to 04 days of arrival – 50% cancellation fees of the Tour / Safari cost apply.
- For cancellations done between 03 to 1 day of arrival – 100% cancellation fees of the Tour / Safari cost apply.
- 100% refund on elephant safari cancelled due to non availability of seats on the particular date or if it is suspended by the forest department due to census or other reasons.