Elephant Safari in Kaziranga National Park is the best way to see the Great Indian One Horned Rhinoceros at close distance from the back of a domestic trained Asiatic elephant. Not only the Rhino, but also this ride lets you enjoy early morning wildlife activities, like birds chirping and the sunrise. Elephant safari is the most demanded jungle safari in Kaziranga National Park and its seats are very limited. You have to book the seats earlier as possible you can. We have our own elephants in Western Range, Bagori of Kaziranga, therefore you are paying and booking with the direct private owners of Elephant Safari in Western Range, Bagori. Besides elephant safari the jeep safari in Kaziranga National Park is also best for experiencing the jungle. For exclusive jeep safari details please visit our Jeep Safari Page on this website.
Booking Procedure: Fill-Up and Submit the below form > We will send you a reply or give a phone call within few moments after checking availability > Pay advance to confirm via Online or Offline mode > Your Booking is placed
Elephant Safari Booking Form with Jeep Safari
Elephant safari in Kaziranga National Park will remain close from 1st May till 31st October due to Monsoon.
Please read our terms & conditions –
1. Tour Operator from Kaziranga Adventures is only responsible for booking the seat and collecting the payment from tourist. We will provide the payment receipt at the time of payment/arrival.
2. Entry pass should be collect by the visitor(s) by himself/themselves from the Government Ticket Counter (our tour operator will pay the entry fees) or from the Tour Operator(s) / Driver at the time of safari.
3. The above rates may change without any prior notice.
4. Red dress is not allowed inside the Park. It is recommended to wear olive green or any other forest suitable colour during the safari. Bright colours not allowed.
5. Plastic bags and carrying food inside the Park is not allowed. Luggage not allowed.
6. The visitor are requested to carry their identity proof while collecting entry passes. If required.
7. Visitors are requested to carry covid vaccination certificate with them during the visit to Kaziranga National Park.
8. Minimum 1st dose of covid vaccine is required to stay and visit Kaziranga.
9. Camera charges will be extra.
10. Hotel pickup and drop service will charge extra if the the hotel is out of tourism complex.
11. We are not responsible in any delay or technical problems while collecting the entry pass from the Government Ticket Counter.
12. Safari inside the National Park may close due to census or road construction without any prior notice from the Forest Authority.
13. Elephant safari time and zone will be confirmed one day earlier in the evening after 7 pm only.
14. Elephant safari seats are booked subject to availability.